Thursday, October 30, 2008

pictures some


oh my what a handsome beard you've got



here's my house, check out the spooky halloween decorations






here's my street






here's a field by my house that i walk through every day







here's a fly on a bench at the bus stop










here's my view from the bus stop











here's the banyan tree across the street from 7-eleven



(you can see some drug dealers on the left pretending to sell birds of paradise)






here's my 7-eleven











2 comments:

kiirrk said...

Tyler you look good with the beard. Wow, it is really green there in Hawaii. Those plants look like they could take over your house.

The Gines Family said...

sweet! you hair looks so light! and love the facial hair! what a pretty place! 7 eleven looks creepy! haha more pics of the beach please...we have to live through you!