Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Vacation

Hello everybody, tyler here. I went on vacation last week with my father,mother and brother in, you guessed it. Hawaii! It was wonderful to see my parents for the first time in 6 months, they looked great and we had a great time. here are a ton of pictures of the trip and a few lines to talk about da kine.

me enjoying a 10 doller smoothie in a pinapple at a luau

what an amazing feast. you are looking at cooked Sea Fish (as the hawaiians call it), roast chicken, pulled pork that was cooked in the ground, chicken noodle soup (as the hawaiians make it), Raw Salmon diced in a type of salsa, Raw salmon in an onion and soy blend, Taro root, Taro Rolls, Hawaiian style steak jerky, Cucumbers and finnaly a salad with thousand islands dressing on it, cause im kinda gettin fat and i need to watch my diet.

this is the grand hall where the luau was in the pcc

my mom getting food for the feast

Look Chriff, a Tiny Pinnaple

the boys being tired after getting thrashed in some amazing 3 foot waves at waiema beach. I spend 3-7 days a week there climbing and bodysurfing. For those who dont know, waves are measured from the back side of the wave and are usually twice that hight on the face so a wave that looks to be 10 feet may only be 4 or 5 feet in actual height.

the family at the arizona memorial in perl harbor

some more Waiemea but further up the canyon in the forest part

some sweet looking trees in that same canyon

and finnaly the Wiamea Falls.
more picutres to come

No comments: