Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's a very small world

Tonight i missed the bus by 5 minutes so i had to wait an hour for the last bus. Thirty minutes into my sitting around drinking coke a lady in a truck pulled up and said, "Hey brudda, where you go?" I told her kahuku and she said hop in, so i did. She introduced herself as mrs Jenkins and i said, "cool, my name is Tyler Jenkins". She had 5 children and im oldest of 5 children. After a nice 30 minute ride she dropped me off in kahuku and that's my night.

2 comments:

kiirrk said...

Those Jenkins are about the coolest people in the world

Turner said...

Pretty awesome pics and stories so far! Nice goatee, very Cobain-esque. Yeah, I'm super stoked that Plant is sticking to his guns and not reunited the entacted Zeppelin. But, you know, I'll still have to see the Jones, Page, Bonham tour at least in one city. I'm thinking the singer is either Chris Robinson (The Black Crowes) or Paul Rogers (Bad Company). We'll see...